Wednesday 29 May 2013

WHALE WATCHING!!!! Mother's Day 2013

When hubby told me he was taking me Whale Watching for Mother's Day.... Well I just COULD NOT wipe the smile off my face! This is something I have been wanting to do since I was a teenager. Finally a dream coming true! After getting a bit sea sick we finally seen a whale! It was amazing and everything I imagined it to be with it putting on a beautiful Breeching show for us and just casually hanging out around the boat! We also got to see some Dolphins. Thanks to the MV Spirit, and Tamboi cruises for our wonderful outing!
 
 






These are a few of my favourites but if you would like to see the whole collection head to my facebook page =) http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Port-Stephens-Adventure/190260724456748
 
 
Please note: All these photos have been take by myself Rebecca Baker, they are my property. If you wish to use them PLEASE email me. Please do not copy or reuse MY images without my permission. Thanks xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment