Sunday 5 May 2013

West Wallsend Cemetry

I just LOVE old cemetery's! They are so Unique and tell so many story's of our country's past. Tombstones were made with such love and care.
Wallsend Cemetry has many graves dating back to the 1800's. Unfortunately because they are so old many of them are breaking down and falling apart. I think we all need to take a moment to appreciate cemetery's from Australias wonderful history xx
Please have a look at my Facebook page if you would like to see the rest of the pictures =) http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Port-Stephens-Adventure/190260724456748
 








 
 
Please note: All these photos have been take by myself Rebecca Baker, they are my property. If you wish to use them PLEASE email me. Please do not copy or reuse MY images without my permission. Thanks xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment