Friday 10 May 2013

Hunter Valley Gardens! -A Must see for all!


Last Sunday (5th May) we headed over to the Hunter Valley Gardens! I didn't realise how big that place is with so much to see! They are Australia's Largest Display Garden, and were winners of NSW most significant Tourist attraction for 2004, 2005, 2006 and hall of fame 2007. We spent a good 3 hours there including a delightful lunch. There are 10 different themed garden, with something for everyone to enjoy.
The Garden is open daily from 9am till 4pm.
If you would like more information on the gardens their website is www.hvg.com.au
Over the next few days I will post some lovely pictures from each section of the Gardens! I really hope you enjoy xx
 
 
 
Ok so the first section we travelled through was the ORIENTAL GARDEN. This was my fave and was the perfect setting for such beautiful pictures. 
 
 












 
 
If you would like to view all the pictures taken please head to my facebook page =)
 
***
Information used on this blog post was sourced from the HVG Pamphlet we were given on the day of the tour.
***
Please note: All these photos have been take by myself Rebecca Baker, they are my property. If you wish to use them PLEASE email me. Please do not copy or reuse MY images without my permission. Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment