Saturday 4 May 2013

Tilligerry Habitat- Tanilba Bay

Last Friday (26th April) arvo we went out to Tilligerry Habitat, which is located at Tanilba bay.  This Habitat is staffed by wonderful volunteers and they do a fantastic job at making sure this habitat looks great at all times. Most of the walk is boardwalk, sand and gravel paths which makes it wheelchair friendly and you can take the pram! So that was a bonus for us as there isn't many pram friendly nature walks that's for sure.
We spent a good couple hours walking around. So much to look at, and the views back along the beach were amazing. This is one place I will be going back to again for lazy Sunday strolls!
Please enjoy some of the beautiful moments I was able to capture on camera! I have not added them all, but you can see the full collection by visiting my Facebook page, search- My Port Stephens Adventure.












 
If you would like more information on the Tilligerry Habitat please visit http://tilligerryhabitat.wordpress.com/
 
Please note: All these photos have been take by myself  Rebecca Baker, they are my property. If you wish to use them PLEASE email me. Please do not copy or reuse MY images without my permission. Thanks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment